WE ARE HIRING: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (fulltime)
Location: ZENOLOGY HQ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Originated in the hospitality industry, ZENOLOGY brings hotel luxury home through sensible, luxurious, quality beauty and lifestyle products. A fragrance driven lifestyle brand, where each product has been expertly crafted to deliver a fully immersive olfactive experience.
You are managing the entire purchasing- and demand planning for our four different fragrance brands. You ensure that there is an optimal coordination in the supply and demand of all our products by aligning forecasts and stock management. You continuously look for ways to optimize the purchase- and demand processes and you are looking for an efficient working chain. You handle, source, and realize the ideas from the product development team for new products and you handle documentation. You are building long-term cooperation’s with our global partners. You are a team-player and like to contribute to a pleasant work environment.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Minimum HBO (Higher Professional Education) work- and thinking level;
- 3 – 5 years of working experience within the field of supply chain-, purchasing-, or logistics management;
- Proven project management, planning and organization skills;
- A hands-on and proactive mentality;
- An analytical mindset and brings innovative ideas by thinking out of the box;
- An ambitious attitude and is able to work independently without supervision;
- Proven to be stress-resistant and able to perform under pressure;
- Excellent professional communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging and varied job in a dynamic, informal, and international work environment, in which people work together with energy, creativity and passion. We offer a competitive salary. You will have multiple opportunities to use your talent, grow it, and work independently.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you available for 40 hours a week and do you live in Amsterdam or the area of Amsterdam?
We would love to get in touch! Send an email to email@example.com to the attention of Henrike Meuleman and include your resume, contact details and a motivation letter. Tell us why you are interested in this position and why you consider yourself to be a good candidate. If you are Dutch, feel free to share your resume and motivation letter with us in Dutch.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us via +31 (0)20 624 76 69.